5 Fall Favorite Skincare Tips
Just as the seasons change, your skin will follow suite. Moisture loss, dull skin, bacterial attacks, itchiness, and redness are all ahead this Fall season. You can take control of your skin's transition by replenishing your skin's moisture loss and by using these tips when layering your skincare products in your new routine.
1. Toss your "face wash" and cleanse with a creamy cleanser that contains rich antioxidants to replenish your skin's natural moisture loss, while keeping it hydrated. This cleanser should have the ability to keep you hydrated while also exfoliating your skin.
Our Intense Moisture Balm checks off every box and meets all skin needs in being the perfect cleanser to wrap your skin up and rock it with some good ol' TLC.
2. Refrain from scrub brushes or facial brushes during this time. Your skin is fragile this season, and plus...the best instruments to use on your face in combination with your skincare products are your fingertips. They make for a really nice massage and will get your blood circulating, contributing to the glow you're after.
3. Incorporate facial serums into your routine, if you haven't already. If you have, check to see if it's a moisture intensive serum (and yes even if you're an Oily or Acne Prone skin type). All it takes is for your skin to become dehydrated, and bacterial attacks will come slithering in. Serums are a great way to deliver intense and effective ingredients to your skin, to meet specific skin goals.
Our Hydra Burst Serum is P.E.R.F.E.C.T for the Fall and Winter season! It has ingredients like Arnica, bromelain, antioxidants, and Hyaluronic Acid to soothe stressed and irritated skin (for our sensitive and dry skin types).
We wanted to be sure to your skin was resilient so we added, Zinc Gluconate to it. This ingredient is anti-bacterial and it helps to control oil, making it A HIT for Acne and Rosacea prone skin!
4. Incorporate a Corrective Cream that targets numerous skin concerns for prevention and corrective...this would without a doubt be our Pigment Eraser Cream. It suppresses tyrosinase activity that's responsible for unwanted discoloration, which we call dark spots or blemishes.
Applying the Pigment Eraser Cream 2x daily will transform your skin immensely, leaving it more firm, and brighter.
5. For the love of happy, healthy skin, DO NOT skip out on your sunscreen. There's no amount of melanin that can protect your skin's progress enough to shield it from the sun's harmful UV rays. You should be using a minimum SPF 30.
Moisturizers with sunscreen in them are not enough. You need a stand alone sunscreen, as they usually have moisturizing and hydrating ingredients.
Our Pure Protect Mineral Sunscreen is pure hydrating formula, containing Hyaluronic Acid that won't clog pores. It contains 10% Zinc Oxide that prevents acne and also reduces inflammation making it perfect for all skin types.
Did we mention it BLENDS like butter into the skin, leaving behind no white cast? You've got to try it out!
Listen, skincare alone can be overwhelming when you don't understand it, don't know what your skin needs, and get lost in seasons when it's time to adjust your routine. Apply these tips and feel confident knowing that your skin will thrive in this season too!
Loved these tips? Share this with your community!
Need a new skin routine altogether? Start here with our Skin Questionnaire: https://unique-beauty-atl.jebbit.com/nlpv3ut4
We want to know what your concerns and skin goals are so we can match you with a tailored skin solution in confidence.